- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Beach Chairs
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Furniture
- Pets Not Allowed
- Satellite / Cable
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyCome relax and appreciate the best of the Crystal Coast. BEACH ACCESS IS LESS THAN 100FT. THIS IS A DOWNSTAIRS UNIT, BOTH BEDROOMS HAVE QUEEN BEDS, QUEEN SLEEPER SOFA IN LIVING ROOM, WILL SLEEP 6 COMFORABLY, 2 FULL BATHS, WASHER/DRYER, ALL LINENS PROVIDED. CENTRAL HEAT/AC. FULLY STOCKED KITCHEN. BBQ GRILL. OUTDOOR SHOWER WITH HOT/COLD WATER. PARKING IN FRONT FOR ONE VEHICLE WITH OVERFLOW AVAILABLE IN REAR. NO FAMILY PETS
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to vacation. Many official tourism bureaus will send promotional tourism guides with special offers for rental homes, dining and tours. Look for these magazines and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the same fantastic activities at a quite often substantial discounted.
- Flexible about when you can vacation? The off-peak seasons frequently offer incredible rates on daily rental accommodations.
- A number of property management companies and owners offer price reductions for active duty and veteran members of the U.S. Military, or repeat travelers to the same rental home. Make sure to ask property manager to see if your travelling group is eligible for a rate reduction.
- Some vacation rentals are practically designed to serve specific travelers, whether it's soundside rentals with fishing pier passes, city-center homes with nearby access to night life or waterfront homes that have private boat launching areas. You'll receive the best value from a rental which most thoroughly matches your ideal trip setting, regardless if it costs a little more.
- Vacation rental companies and individual rental home owners commonly offer clients the chance to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay rate, offers buyers reimbursement of their trip costs for any missed as a result of medical emergencies or storms, in addition to ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or expenses, like an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas.
How to Book a Rental Home
You might be surprised to learn how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. Rental accommodations have gained in popularity with the rise of essential research sites like Tripadvisor and VRBO.
Rentals are usually owner operated or managed by rental management companies. Vacation home management companies leverage scale, staff and practical knowledge to provide effortless operational management on behalf of the owner..
Seasoned Morehead City vacationers have identified several tips and tricks over the years with regards to renting rentals, however most newcomers will be happy to discover that several "strategies" are in plain sight, if you understand where they should look.
Finding and reserving the best rental property:
Before you start to book "205 E Boardwalk Apt. B- BEACH JUST ACROSS THE STREET", go through our short list of considerations.
The Sooner You Begin, The Better The Selection
Morehead City rentals are reserved several months (and up to a year) in advance. To get the best selection, begin your planning and search Six-Twelve months in advance of a trip. Many visitors plan to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve holiday gatherings.
Pick a Village and Time
Start by picking which particular area of Morehead City you'd like to browse, and the determine travel dates.
Choose a Size
How many relatives are planning to share your getaway? Remember that many vacation rentals list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in the living area. You will need to determine what is acceptable for the party. Generally rental home listings will summarize each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and beds.
Determine Your Budget
Many rentals are marketed with a price range. Determine the cost for your selected trip. It may be at the top end of the range. Make sure to get cost-sharing commitments from company well before booking an expensive rental home. Most rental documents call for a single individual to be liable for the full reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What property features is your group trying to find? Do you primarily desire a vacation home with a swimming pool, spa or volleyball court? Do you wish to be far from the crowds, or near civilization? Are mattress sheets offered with the rental, or will you need to bring your own? Build a list of priority conveniences to guide filter your search.
Do people in your party have specific needs? If wheel chair accessibility, elevators, pool lifts or other special equipment is necessary, include that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Think About Furry Family Members?
Make sure you include your companion! Dog guidelines are different at each rental property. Study descriptions thoroughly. Type of pet, size and dog breeds might be restricted. Study your agreement very carefully! Extra charges may apply when animals are added. If in doubt, ask the property manager and get it in writing.
The best places to Search
A number of websites exist to match renters with property owners.. In addition to Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local property management companies. Local agencies often have a unique assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
When you've spotted the rentalhome of your dreams, make sure your trip dates are available.
While not true for all properties, many rental owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are hesitant to budge on a peak-season trip, try getting an additional night. The off-season offers your greatest opportunity to make a deal for a lower rate.
Read the Contract
Discover which of the following is included in your quoted rate:
- Electric bills
- Phone service
- Hot Tub Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Daily Cleaning (If Available)
- Trash Pickup (and which day?)
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Fees
Get a total that incorporates state taxes, animal and other extra fees.
Cancelling your Rental Home
Cancellation policies vary for each property. You'll likely be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance safeguards the renter against emergency situations and weather events, It gives reassurance should disaster strike.
Book your Rental Home
When everything looks right, it's finally time to sign a rental agreement. You will probably be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Info
Make sure you get the manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Congrats! All that is left is enjoying your vacation!
During your Stay
- Photograph at your arrival. To make certain no damages are attributed to your visit, create a record of any problem areas of the property. We also recommend promptly phoning the rental manager with a report of any wear and tear, along with your request for any required repairs.
- You may need guidance for a gas fireplace, TV or spa tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Be respectful of the local community. Natives are likely to be as friendly to you as you are respectful of them. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a vacation a lot more relaxing.
- Ask a local. Residents are a good source of advice. Who better to ask where to order the best chicken wings, have a great night out, or the best areas for night life?
- Ensure you protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would at home.
Check Out Time
- Double-check each space of the rental to make sure that you've gathered all personal belongings.
- Once your things are all out, begin a walk-through of the property to verify no damage occurred during your remain. If possible, do this walk-out inspection with the property manager present. If the property owner is not available, make sure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you love your rental home? Many vacation rental management companies and vacation rental websites permit travellers to give reviews. If your vacation rental and/or property manager was outstanding, they will likely appreciate your recommendations. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or when the rental home was not as described, you should note that as part of your critique.
Learn and Improve
Did they like the vacation rental? If everything was wonderful, next year's family vacation planning is going to be painless. Otherwise, you've acquired useful experience to aid with your next search.
- Casa San Carlo Italian Restaurant - 2.0 miles
- Circa 81 - 3.6 miles
- Bella Pizza - 0.5 miles
- Atlantic Beach Seafood Market - 0.6 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 1.7 miles
- Sugarloaf Island Deli and Yellowfin Pub - 2.0 miles
- Sanitary Fish Market & Restaurant - 2.1 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 2.5 miles
- AB Watersport Adventures - 0.7 miles
- Crystal Coast Axe Throwing - 2.2 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 2.5 miles
- Kitty Hawk Kites - 4.2 miles
- Island Express Ferry Service - 4.2 miles
- Miss Crystal Coast Cruises - 4.2 miles
- Island Ferry Adventures - 4.3 miles
- Morehead City Ferry Service - 2.0 miles