- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Communal Pool
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- Emergency Exit Route
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Fitness Room / Equipment
- Game Room
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Ice Maker
- Indoor Pool
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Not Suitable For Children
- Outdoor Furniture
- Outdoor Lighting
- Outdoor Pool
- Pantry Items
- Paper Towels
- Pets Not Allowed
- Pool Table
- Porch / Veranda
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyKerley Condo, unit 132-B is a modern refreshed handsome homelike 4 bedroom, 3 bath condominium. We are comfortably on the ground level, with a glorious closeup unbelievable view of the superb Atlantic Sea from surrounding picture windows. Come check it out. We’d adore to have you and your family over. Our 4 bedroom condo is decorated with 2 king beds and 2 queen beds, beds made, linens, and cleaning included.
Money Saving Strategies
- Many property owners and vacation rental properties provide Morehead City area vacation discount magazines that feature money-saving deals, either offered individually by vendors, or utilizing a relationship between the property management company and the local store itself. Look for these catalogs and discount books, because this allows vacationers to discover those fantastic attractions at a often considerable discounted.
- Is it possible to alter your trip dates? Off-season rates are usually a fraction of high fees.
- Active Duty and veterans of the U.S. Armed forces may be able to get special discounts. Be sure to check with property manager to see if your vacationing group is eligible for a discount.
- Some properties are essentially designed to serve specific vacationers, whether it's oceanside units with fishing pier passes, city-center condos with walkable access to night life or waterfront homes that feature their own windsurfing launching areas. Make sure to prioritize your proximity to the family activities and sight-seeing opportunities you are most looking forward to.
- Think about purchasing trip insurance with your leasing contract. Trip insurance, which generally add somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic stay cost, provides visitors reimbursement of their travel costs for any missed as a result of health related emergencies or hurricanes, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel room stay or additional gas. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
The Rental Process
You may be pleasantly surprised to find out how many vacation rentals are available at your destination. With such a big selection, renters are sure to select a property which matches their expectations and price range.
Vacation homes are commonly owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to facilitate advertising, house cleaning and maintenance tasks.
We have developed a brief guide to help you get the most from your vacation property experience.
Where to find and book the right rental home:
Do you think ""Aboard W/ HIM On the Beach at Summer Winds"" is the perfect rental home for your upcoming trip? Browse through this guide to make sure it fits your needs.
The Earlier, The Better
Morehead City rentals start booking early. Booking your vacation property 6-12 months in advance is usually recommended, when possible. Many visitors prefer to begin their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year gatherings.
Find your Spot and Choose Dates
Agreement can be tough between members of the family, but once this challenging part is finished everything will quickly slide in place.
How Many Bedrooms?
How many family members are joining your getaway? Remember that that most homes list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. It is important to figure out what is suitable for your family. Most rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattresses.
Establish Your Budget
The majority of vacation rentals are presented with a cost range. Determine the price for your desired stay. It might be at the top end of the range. Make certain to get cost-sharing commitments from family and friends well before reserving a costly rental property. Most rental agreements require a single individual to be responsible for the whole reservation.
Let's Discuss Amenities
What home features is your group searching for? Do you want a rental with patio lounge? Do you desire to be far from the crowds, or near a city setting? Are sheets included with the rental contract, or will you need to provide your own? Make a list of priority amenities to help narrow your search.
Optimal access can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Ensure that you remember and ask about wheel chair access, pool lifts and special equipment needs..
Take the Dog
Make sure you include your best friend! Animals are welcome at a number of rental properties, but guidelines differ. Type of animal, size and breeds can be limited. Make sure you read descriptions and contracts carefully. Additional fees or costs may be applied to your agreement. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start the Search
. In combination with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we advise searching Google for "Morehead City local rental homes" for local vacation rental management companies. Local agencies often have a unique collection of rental properties daily and weekly.
Negotiate the Price
Re-read the description to confirm the vacation rental has everything that you need. If it is something is missing, the vacation rental management company may know of similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a highly-desirable stay, try getting an extra night. The off-season offers your best chance to negotiate a lower rate.
Read through the Total Agreement
Read through the complete contract and be certain you fully understand who is liable for:
- Electric bills
- Internet Connectivity
- Long Distance Phone Service
- Pool Heating
- Cable and pay-per-view TV
- Cleaning Fees
- Trash collection
- Maintenance (get a phone number)
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking requirements
In addition to the standard price, visitors have to pay state taxes when booking ""Aboard W/ HIM On the Beach at Summer Winds"", as well as various other fees which may be mandatory based upon their situation, including a pet fee, earlier check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the autumn or spring months.
What is the Cancellation Policy?
Cancellation policies vary with each rental. Rental home management companies and rental owners commonly offer their clients the choice to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which frequently costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental rate, can provide travellers with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental costs) for any nights missed a result of personal medical related emergencies or storms, as well as hurricane evacuation expenses, such as a unexpected motel stay or extra gas.
Once you think you've identified "the one", begin the booking process. Keep in mind that most rental contracts require a substantial rental down payment and/or security deposit to protect the property owner.
Keep Your Contact's Information
Be sure to get the manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your vacation property. We recommend keeping the contact's information in your phone and wallet.
Congrats on booking your rental! You're on the way to a terrific vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the overall condition of the rental property right away. If you discover property damage, or if repairs are required call the property manager straight away. If there is a disagreement about legal responsibility later, having the documented problems and communication attempts will probably be useful.
- Ask questions. When there is any ambiguity about vehicle parking, rules of the house, condo access, swimming pool operations, etc... we suggest you ask the property manager promptly. A phone call can save several hours of difficulties.
- Be respectful of the neighborhood. Permanent residents most likely live within earshot. Respecting late-night quiet hours and vehicle parking restrictions can make a vacation a lot more pleasurable.
- Ask a local. Local residences may point you in the right direction.
- Make sure that you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, exactly like you would in your own home.
- Double-check each space of the rental home to assure you've collected all valuables.
- Make a point to walk through the rental one last time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the rental manager whenever possible (this isn't always the case).. If the property owner is not available, you'll want to take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you enjoy your rental home? Most vacation rental sites request comments after your stay is complete. Owners and property managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If anything was wrong and they did not fix it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental was not as described, you'll want to make it a point in your comments.
Learn from your Experience
Does everybody want to return next year? Hopefully this guide helped you find a fantastic vacation rental. If not, you've gained useful rental search experience to aid with your next search.
- Island Water Sports - 0.7 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Frost Seafood House - 0.4 miles
- Crab Shack - 0.6 miles
- Big Oak Drive In & Bar-B-Que - 0.6 miles
- Port Of Call - 0.7 miles
- Clamdigger Restaurant - 2.9 miles
- Frankâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 3.4 miles
- Lost Treasure Golf and Raceway - Crystal Coast - 1.0 miles
- Island Water Sports - 0.7 miles
- Southern Environmental Law -Crystal Coast - 3.2 miles
- Frank and Claraâ€™s Restaurant and Lounge - 0.3 miles
- Beach Wheels Bike Rentals - 0.3 miles
- Homerâ€™s Point Marina - 0.6 miles
- Water Sports Rentals - 0.7 miles
- Flatwaters Paddling - 0.9 miles
- Leni Newell Studios And Gallery - 0.6 miles