- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Air Conditioning
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Children Welcome
- Clothes Dryer
- Coffee Maker
- Deadbolt Lock On Entryway
- Deck / Patio
- Dining Area
- Dishes & Utensils
- DVD Player
- Fire Extinguisher
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
- Heated Pool
- Housekeeper Included
- Ice Maker
- Iron & Board
- Lawn / Garden
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Non Smoking Only
- Outdoor Lighting
- Pantry Items
- Pets Not Allowed
- Private Pool
- Satellite / Cable
- Smoke Detectors
- Towels Provided
- Video Library
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Wireless Internet
About this PropertyAre you looking for a great beach home for your next holiday? Then Lucky Enough is the ideal choice for your family. This great home is a terrific value with plenty of extras!
You will feel Lucky Enough when you are a guest in this 4-Bedroom, 3 and 2 half baths-one at pool side! Almost Oceanfront Home located at the Special part of our island called 'The Point'. Most folks prefer this spot because it is family amicable, savoring minimal car traffic (tons of bicycle riding), and hosting the most spectacular vistas. From Lucky Enough's Look-Out Deck you will have a 360 degree view capturing the Sea, Sound, Inlet Channel, and the lights of Swansboro by merely turning your head from left to right. On a clear nighttime you will feel like you are in a Planetarium. Star gazing is a must!
Lucky Enough is a ideal choice for one to two families with children (sleeps max 10). And an equally ideal layout for a holiday with grandparents, adult children, and grandchildren. The layout has abundant space for family gatherings, while also including numerous private and hideaway areas.
Private 30' X 15' in-Ground Swimming Pool. Private Elevator. Volley Ball Court! Over 700 square feet of Trex decking! Wireless internet Access! Something for everybody!
The Elevator goes to all floors-ideal for those who have difficulty with stairs, and a real treat moving in and out. And you won't need help carrying up the first big grocery buy! Load up the elevator, stopping on each floor to unload your necessary items, ending with the top floor. No more melted frozen foods, and no need to call for help.
Is there more? You bet! There are water vistas from all rooms, and Handily - the Beach Access is a wooden boardwalk right across the street. You can be on the beach, in a chair, with your beach rent in hand in 3 mins.! Utopia...
Do not worry about maintenance, lock outs etc. Lucky Enough is professionally maintained by Beach House Properties Services which is a local family company that is available 24 hours a day during your stay. Savor!
Home is constructed with two living levels on pilings.
Ground Level: Foyer Entrance with Elevator Access. Covered Parking. 2 Enclosed Hot/Cold Outdoor Showers and 1/2 bath. Private storage space for Guest use. Charcoal Barbeque Grille. Gated and Private pool area with huge covered setting areas. And a Volley Ball Sand Court.
Level One: Second Family Room. Master Bedroom suite with a King bed with private entrance and outdoor space area. Other Bedrooms: Queen bedroom with private balcony. 'Cabin room' with Queen bed and set of bunk beds. 3 Color Cable TVs (one 42'' screen), 2 DVD players, CD player
Level Two: Master Bedroom Suite with a King Bed and Jacuzzi tub, separate shower, Private Balcony, and Executive Work Desk. Main Living room, Kitchen with silestone counter tops, Dining and Powder room, 2 Color Cable TVs, DVD player, and CD player. Wrap around outdoor space with expansive vistas with Audio speakers on this level and Look-out outdoor space. Dining Room seating for 10.
Fireplace not to be used during summer season.
Additional Conveniences Include:
5 Color Cable TVs, 3 DVD Players, 2 audio system/CD Players, High-Speed Wireless Internet, a Fridge, an Ice Maker, a Dishwasher, a Microwave, a Washer/Dryer, Additional Family Room, a Gas Log Fireplace, Game Room, a Park-Style Charcoal Grille, Open & Covered Outdoor spaces, 2 Enclosed Hot/Cold Outdoor Showers with Dressing Area, Volley Ball Court, safety locks on the gates leading to the Pool Area and the Look-Out Deck, and Central Air/Heat.
Deluxe Linens & Towels Included with your Beds Made!
(Weekly stays only)
No Smoking. No Family Animals.
Rents weekly only, Saturday to Saturday during season.
Keywords: Single family home @ 'The Point', 2nd row, across from beach access, 700 ft decking w/ widow's watch,2 family rooms, private balconies, 2 Master Bedroom suites, sleeps 10, private pool, elevator
Money Saving Rental Tips
- Find the official tourism bureau where you want to travel. Most established tourism bureaus will send you promotional tourism guide books with special offers for lodging, dining and tours. Be on the lookout for these books and coupon books, since this allows vacation goers to experience the very same wonderful activities with a quite often significantly discounted.
- Are you willing to modify your dates? Shoulder seasons offer terrific discounts.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for discounted rates. Make sure to confirm with property management company to see if your vacationing crew qualifies for a reduction.
- Is there a particular experience you are most longing for ? If there's a certain Morehead City atteaction that you love, be on the lookout for rentals that cater especially to your needs.
- Think about investing in trip insurance along with your rental contract. Trip insurance, which usually costs somewhere between 1% - 5% of the basic term cost, provides vacationers reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed as a consequence of health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to ensuing extra hurricane evacuation costs or charges, like an unanticipated hotel room stay or extra fuel. Trip insurance can be a bank account-saver if the unforseen occurs (heaven forbid!).
General Rental property Tips & Tricks
Many people are shocked to learn how many vacation rentals are available in their area of interest. Rental homes are gaining in popularity among vacationers, and visitors will find that the sheer number of rental properties available allows them to find an perfect retreat to suit their Morehead City group, from peaceful condos to larger event homes with several bedrooms.
Vacation rentals are often owner operated or managed by property management companies. Rental owners often choose management companies to facilitate promoting and advertising, housekeeping and regular maintenance.
Here are some ideas and methods to help you understand the vacation home search and reservation process.
How to find and book the best vacation rental:
Before you book "$100 off last open weeks! Lucky Enough @ the Pt- best views private pool elevato", read through our brief collection of factors to consider.
Search Early and Frequently
Morehead City rental properties are reserved many months (and up to a year) in advance. To guarantee the very best selection of homes, we recommend searching and reserving your Morehead City getaway Six-12 months in advance, whenever feasible. Many households decide to start their search over Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Eve gatherings.
Choose a Community and Time
Quite often, the toughest part of preparing for your vacation is figuring out where to search, and when. After the big decisions are tackled, everything else will be simpler.
Bedrooms and Bed Sizes Matter
Determine who is attending the vacation, and how many/what kind of bedroom setup you need to have. Consider that many homes advertise maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in the living room. You'll need to figure out what is most appropriate for the party. Generally rental listings will describe each one of the unit's specific bedrooms and mattress sizes.
Stick to a Budget
Make certain "$100 off last open weeks! Lucky Enough @ the Pt- best views private pool elevato" satisfies your budget *during your desired dates*. Be sure to get cost-sharing commitments from loved ones prior to booking a costly rental property. Usually, a single member of the group will be liable for making the full reservation and recovering each family member's share.
What amenities is the group looking for? Is a screened porch a necessity? Does the unit need to be beachfront, in town, or in close proximity to restaurants? Are items like beach chairs, gas grills, umbrellas, beach carts or coolers at your disposal and included with your rental property charge? Create a list of priority features to help filter your search.
Grandparents will thank you for not renting a stairs-access-only condo on the 3rd floor. If wheel chair access, elevators, pool lifts or other specialized equipment is required, factor that into your search. Almost all vacation rental postings will include a list of amenities.
Make sure to include your furry family members. Pets are welcome at a number of rental homes, but policies differ. Type of animal, size and dog breeds may be limited. Make certain you study agreements and contracts carefully. Service fees may apply when animals are added. Ask questions *well before* you reserve!
Start the Search
Once the location, travel dates and people are decided, search multiple resources for the greatest vacation rental selection. Together with Homeaway, VRBO and Tripadvisor, we suggest searching Google for "Morehead City local vacation rentals" for local rental management companies. Local agencies generally have an exclusive assortment of vacation rentals daily and weekly.
Re-read the description to make certain that the vacation rental has everything required. If lacking, the home management company might know of very similar properties that better suit your desires and budget..
While not true for all properties, many property owners and property managers will negotiate rates. If they are unwilling to budge on a peak-season stay, try getting an additional night. Off-peak season offers your greatest chance to make a deal for a reduced rate.
Study the Contract
You really need to know which services are included:
- Utility bills
- WIFI Access
- Long Distance Calls
- Pool and hot tub heating
- Pay Per View Movies
- Trash collection
- Maintenance policies
- Check in & Check Out Key Exchange
- Parking Space
In addition to the normal price, guests have to pay local taxes when booking "$100 off last open weeks! Lucky Enough @ the Pt- best views private pool elevato", as well as various other fees which may be required based upon their circumstances, including a dog fee, early check-in or later check-out fee, or a pool heating fee for private pool usage during the fall or spring months.
If you want to Cancel
Cancellation policies vary for each vacation rental. You will probably be offered trip insurance. Trip insurance, which typically costs ranges from 1% - 5% of the standard vacation rental price, can provide guests with reimbursement of their vacation costs (and subsequent rental property costs) for any days missed resulting from personal health-related emergencies or weather, in addition to hurricane evacuation costs, such as a unforeseen hotel stay or extra gas.
Reserve your Vacation Property
When everything seems right, it's finally time to sign on the dotted line. You will likely be asked to submit a security deposit at time of booking.
Keep Your Property Manager's Information
Remember to get the property manager's contact phone number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We suggest saving the contact's information in your cell phone and wallet.
Good job on reserving your vacation rental! You're on your way to a wonderful vacation!
During your Stay
- Take pictures at your arrival. Record the condition of the rental unit right away. We also suggest promptly getting in touch with the rental home manager with a report of any problems, together with your request for any needed fixes. This may prevent disputes during check out.
- You might need guidance for a fireplace, Television or hot tub. Get in touch with your property manager. They are there to help. A quick phone call prevents many problems.
- Remember to be a good next-door neighbor. Residents usually live within earshot. Remember the golden rule and treat others the same way you'd like to be treated by vacationers next to your residence.
- Ask a local. Local people are a good source of recommendations.
- Make sure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
When its Time to Leave
- Make sure that you've packed everything. Examine drawers, bath cabinetry and closets.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental one final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the rental manager whenever feasible (often this isn't possible).. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Did you have a good time? Nearly all rental management company sites request testimonials after your stay is complete. Rental owners and rental managers will appreciate your glowing reviews. If something went wrong and they didn't fix it in a practical manner, or when the vacation rental wasn't as described, you may want to note that in your feedback.
Learn from your Stay
Hold a meeting with your family. Does everybody want to re-book next year? If everything was amazing, next year's trip planning is going to be relatively easy. Otherwise, you've acquired valuable rental search experience that will help with your next search.
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.7 miles
- Jackieâ€™s American Grill - 2.2 miles
- Flipperz Family Bar and Grill - 3.2 miles
- Dairy Queen Crystal Coast - 3.5 miles
- The Trading Post - 3.6 miles
- Ben & Jerryâ€™s - 3.6 miles
- Lazzaraâ€™s Pizza & Subs - 2.2 miles
- 4Jâ€™s Cafe And Bake Shop - 2.7 miles
- Mac Daddyâ€™s - 3.7 miles
- Sandbar Safari - 4.0 miles
- Emerald Isle Woods Park - 1.9 miles
- Holiday Trav-L-Park Resort - 2.2 miles
- Harrikaâ€™s Brew Haus - 2.5 miles
- Water Boggan - 2.5 miles
- Dudley's Marina - 2.6 miles
- Hot Wax Surf Shop - 2.6 miles