About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
Less than a 1-min. walk (only 250 feet) brings you to the elegant Crystal Coast beach. So close you can hear the waves while calming on your front porch.
This “Downtown” unit is the ground floor of the Beachtown Duplex.
- Sleeps 6 with 2 queen beds and a queen sleeper couch
- 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths
- 3 dedicated parking spots
- Stocked kitchen with coffee pot, Keurig, blender, toaster, cookware, and dishes
- Outdoor charcoal grille (shared with the uptown unit) and supplied BBQ tools
- Private in-unit washer and dryer
- 2 Roku TVs allow you to log in to your streaming services and watch live TV (no cable service)
- Bed linens, towels, and beach towels
- Pac N Play and high chair available
- Outdoor shower (shared with the “Uptown” unit)
- Walking distance to local eateries- especially close to the delicious Island Grille!
Dogs are welcome! A $150 non-returnable pet fee. Dogs are required to be listed in your reservation while booking (limit 2 dogs, must adhere to the pet policy).
What to bring:
- We provide hand soap, dish soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels, and trash bags. If you are a heavy user of these items, please bring your resupply.
- Food supplies, including spices and oils. To keep a sanitary kitchen, we do not have shared supplies of these items.
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash, makeup wipes, and other personal toiletries. We do not have shared supplies of these items.
- Everything you’ll need for your dog to be comfortable. Dogs are not allowed on furnishings or linens.
About the Area
Located in Atlantic Beach, this vacation home is near the beach. Coral Bay Shopping Center and Morehead Plaza Shopping Center are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Fort Macon State Park and Rachel Carson Reserve. North Carolina Aquarium at Pine Knoll Shores and North Carolina Maritime Museum are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets allowed
- Dogs only
- 2 per room (up to 20 lbs per pet)